While there are some exceptions to this process, this is generally how we work.
1. You visit a doctor who tells you a test or procedure is needed.
2. You find your way to us from a recommendation from a doctor, friend, neighbor or other trusted person.
3. You call us or stop by to schedule an appointment.
4. We gather your information, confirm the need for the test with your physician, obtain a prescription from the doctor (it helps to expedite the process if you get one from your doctor that you can provide to us).
5. We schedule your test or procedure, and we tell you what you need to do in preparation for the test. We might also give you a questionnaire to fill out in advance that helps us understand more about the source of your discomfort and any other information we try to gather in advance to help you.
6. You fill out the questionnaire, follow the preparation instructions and arrive at our Diagnostic Imaging Center the day of your test.
7. We perform your test or procedure quickly and efficiently, and send you on your way.
8. Our physicians evaluate the results and notify your physician by way of a written report as to the findings of your test or procedure. In some cases, we may also have a phone consultation with your physician regarding this matter.
In most cases, this is the process we have designed to give you a smooth, comfortable experience. After performing thousands of tests and procedures over a __-year period, we know all of the issues involved in delivering the best possible customer service to you. As always, you can communicate any problems or concerns to any member of our staff at any time. We strive to continually improve our performance, and your input is invaluable to us in this regard.
Hopefully, once you have had your test or procedure performed here you might be kind enough to refer us to others if the opportunity arises. To this end, a large percentage of our clients are those who have come back again, or have referred others they know and love because they know we're among the best at what we do.
This is How We Work.